July, 15, 2014 : Company Profiles and Conferences presents a Company Report on “Mars, Incorporated – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review”, who help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Mars, Incorporated – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mars, Incorporated (Mars) is a global confectionery and pet care company. The company carries out the manufacturing and distribution of confectionery, food and pet care products. The companys product portfolio comprises chocolate, non-chocolate confectionery, gum, food, drinks and pet care products among others. Mars markets its products under several global brands such as M&M’s, Snickers, Dove, Mars, Wrigleys, Orbit, Extra, Pedigree, Whiskas, Royal Canin, Uncle Ben’s, Flavia and Cirkuhealth among others. The company has presence in more than 74 countries across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.